- Working with spatial data to generate a consistent demographic time series
- Malaria importation from Africa to China driven by investment and migrant workers
- Commitment in ‘living-apart-together’ (LAT) relationships: less is more?
- The relationship between demography and democracy
- Gendered pattern of publication in Demography?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
abortion Africa ageing Asia Austria Baltic Bayesian methodology birth control blogs causal inference causality census childlessness civil marriage Conferences confounding demography Denmark development epidemiology Estonia Europe event-history family history Finland Forecasting France gender equality Germany households immigration interdisciplinary International Israel Italy IUSSP Kenya Latin America Latvia life expectancy Lithuania malaria prevention maps median age Millennium Development Goals mixed methods Nordic North America Norway open access pharmacoepidemiology Poland Ponzi demography population population policy population studies pregnancy qualitative methods quantitative methods Rwanda second-generation Second Demographic Transition Singapore Spain spatial variation sub-Saharan Africa surveys Sweden Switzerland synergy the Netherlands TIES Uganda UK Zambia